Excavator Chuck blades are uniquely engineered to allow increased load capacities to be retained in certain soil conditions.
With an excavator chuck blade, the operator has the ease of handling these clumping soil types without the build up when performing leveling, roadwork, grading, sloping and landscaping work.
Tysea’s chuck blades come in a “flexi” or “tilting” design similar to our wrist buckets. This flexion ability allows for more precise work in applications that involve sloping and grading.
With heavy duty hydraulics, hardened pins and bushings, maintenance is kept at a minimum. Complete with dual hydraulic cylinders manufactured in house by Tysea Mfg., creating efficiency as all repairs and maintenance can be done in one location.
Chuck Blade Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Replaceable bolt on smooth or serrated cutting edge
- Dual heavy duty Tysea hydraulic cylinders
- Hardened pins and bushings
- Flexi design offers left and right tilt for more precise work
- Custom widths and sizes
- Custom design options available