Excavator Grapple Buckets
Tysea’s excavator grapple buckets are the ideal attachments for handing debris, scraps or any bulk materials requiring a clamp for removal purposes.
Our grapple buckets (also known as “thumb buckets”) feature dual hydraulic cylinders. In addition, all cylinders are manufactured in house by Tysea Mfg. Inc.Contact Us
The hydraulic thumb or “grapple” cylinders are anchored directly onto the bucket rather than the excavator stick. Once installed the thumb and bucket work as one unit. Therefore reducing down time and speeding up production. You no longer have to attach or detach the thumb and bucket as two seperate units.
Grapple Bucket Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Optional Replaceable bolt on Teeth
- Optional smooth or serrated bolt on cutting edge
- 2 heavy duty Tysea cylinders
- Serrated edge on grapple tines for maximum security