Excavator Grapple Buckets
Tysea’s excavator grapple buckets are the ideal attachments for handing debris, scraps or any bulk materials requiring a clamp for removal purposes.
Our grapple buckets (also known as “thumb buckets”) feature dual hydraulic cylinders, manufactured in house by Tysea Mfg. Inc. This allows for easy repairs and maintenance of cylinders.
The hydraulic thumb or “grapple” cylinders are anchored directly onto the bucket rather than the excavator stick. Once installed the thumb like grapple arm and bucket work as one unit. Therefore reducing down time and speeding up production. You no longer have to attach or detach a thumb and bucket as two seperate units.
Grapple Bucket Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Optional Replaceable bolt on Teeth
- Optional smooth or serrated bolt on cutting edge
- 2 heavy duty Tysea cylinders
- Serrated edge on grapple tines for maximum security