Tysea Mfg. Inc’s all new Excavator pipe and pole grapple securely lifts, tilts and rotates pipe with superior performance obtained by these three hydraulic functions.
With 360° rotate left and right, 30° tilt, open and close and a smooth operating system the operator is able to precisely handle pipe and poles.
Bolted onto the inside of the grapple arms are UMHW wear pads specifically placed to minimize and prevent any wear that may occur while the operator is handling product. With the ability to handle pipe ranging from 6″ – 36″ in diameter, this enables the pipe handler to far surpass the modern way of laying pipe with a sling and bucket. In addition to saving you money with more efficient work times.
Equipped with 2 Vis Eaton rotate motors for performance and handling, as well as heavy duty cylinders manufactured by Tysea Mfg Inc. The pipe handler is not only effective it is heavy duty and durable.
Pipe Hanlder Features
- Heavy duty construction and design
- Pressure and speed controls
- 6″ – 36″ diameter capabilities stock
- Custom design options for pipe dimensions exceeding 36″ diameter
- UMHW wear pads installed on grabber arms for added durability
- 2 Vis Eaton rotate motors
- Dual heavy duty hydraulic cylinders control tilting movements manufactured by Tysea Mfg.
Our state of the art IFM German manufactured led touch screen is installed inside the cab of the machine for easy access. This enables the operator full control of changing pressures and speeds with ease when handling different materials, all without ever leaving the cab.