Excavator Stump Puller
Tysea’s excavator stump puller is the ideal attachment for removing stumps in land clearing applications.
The curved design of the stumper allows the operator to get deep into the base of the stump and easily remove it in one motion. The dual tooth design offers a secure and more precise removal process than the single point ripper.
The rear kickers allow for easy removal of roots and debris, in addition to cultivating the soil.
Paired with an excavator thumb, these two attachments together increases productivity the operator more precision when pulling and handling stumps.
Stump Puller Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Gusseted shanks for increased durability and strength
- Dual shank design for a more precise pulling action
- U-shaped gusset to rip through tough roots
- Rear kickers to cultivate soil and clear roots
- Custom design options available