Excavator Wrist Buckets
Tysea Mfg’s heavy duty excavator wrist / twist buckets are designed to provide the operator with ultimate versatility while slope excavating or ditch digging. Our twist o wrist buckets operate at a 45° angle per side.
With heavy duty hydraulics, hardened pins and bushings maintenance is kept at a minimum. In addition, all cylinders are manufactured in house by Tysea Mfg. Our wrist buckets also come equipped with optional smooth or serrated bolt on edging.Contact Us
Tysea’s tilting bucket is ideal in a variety of applications such as; trenching, ditch cleaning, sloping, grading, back filling, and land clearing. Various widths and capacities are available as well.
Wrist Bucket Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Custom widths and capacities
- 45° angle per side
- Heavy duty hydraulics and pins
- Optional smooth or serrated bolt on cutting edge
- Dual hydraulic cylinders manufactured by Tysea Mfg